The space that photography as a medium gave me to express my thoughts, and the sustenance of such creativity through a fairly viable option were my driving points in taking up this course. Indubitably, the course was all said and done expensive, but I thoroughly enjoyed my learning experience.
I have never believed in restricting myself to 'a' particular medium to convey an idea or message. So am still working at finding that perfect symbiosis of my film/radio and photography knowledge, that can be put to an appropriate use in the real-world scenario (read: job prospects).
This one post, let alone this blog, would not be enough for me to post all the pictures I have of the gloriously imposing hills. Alas my words too fail to help me describe the virgin beauty of the Nilgiris. Hence I'm going to let my pictures do the talking, bow to thee and say Amen.
(view from tea factory)

(My college from bird's eye view)

(Months of january and february are truly mystic)

(Right outside my campus, they were under my scrutiny)

(Skies are blue and clouds are like cotton-candy just like I've read in fairy tales)
~s~
PS: I'd appreciate your opinion / criticisms / bashings against my posts and pictures
3 comments:
Well. Its unfair for me to comment since. Have seen them earlier! But great work woman!
hey, i'm impressed. truly lovely pictures.
its a shame they're in such small size. here's how you can fix that
http://focusjennie.blogspot.com/search?q=widen+your+blog
took me months to try and work it out myself, till i found this.
it'll heighten the impact of your pix
also, i've a couple of young friends in office who're keen on photography- let me know the details of this course
sachin
beautiful pics!! would love to see more..much luck!
Post a Comment