Wednesday, 31 January 2007

I woke up today morning to see a truck zipping across the highway right in front of my house, while the sun was slowly rising up above; I told myself, your life is no different. Running past all beautiful things in life, I have failed to enjoy my journey (however brief it has been)... I have realised that I have more number of things on my "I hate" list than on my "I simply enjoy" list....

I hate deadlines
I hate frowns
I hate Hypocrites
I hate Pseudos
I hate wannabes
I hate foul smell
I hate crowd
I hate rush
I hate swearing
I hate shrugging
I hate sulking
I hate phones
I hate malls
I hate crows
I hate deaths...


I could go on...but I am making a conscious decision to take a look around...at that lil sparrow that sits right outside my window, desperately waiting for my attention, I am going to watch Roman Holiday (like how i used to when i was in college) with a steaming cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of popcorn (butter should ooze out) phones switched off...calling bells plugged off... I will backpack and set on the roads aimlessly (me, my bag and my book)...I am going to take a nice walk in the evening in the park behing my house and watch happy people have happy time (u know what i mean,....the ones who manage to get outta work by 5 and plans dozen of things for the rest of the evening and their biggest worry would be that they didnt close the tap in their bathroom)... there are just too many to list. Am so happy that Me and kishore have moved into this new house...iuts HEAVEN IN DISGUISE. pics coming soon

cheers,
sowmya

1 comment:

Nikhil Neelakantan said...

Soma!! I so know what u mean... i wish....
theres a lot that i wish...we ve discussd like a million times over the phone.. "This is Mumbai" being the topic of our conversation...

Duh :-(
Hmph::::

Thats all i can say!

i see